Questions & Answers for Bose® QuietComfort® 35 Wireless Headphones II
7 Questions from the Community
Can the QC 35 connect to airplane audio systems?
Looking for noise cancelling headphones that I can connect to my iPohone XR and also use on flights to connect to the plane’s audio system.
- Asked by Chris K from Davenport
- Mar 12, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the QC 35 connect to airplane audio systems?)
Wired: use the included airline adapter. Wireless: get a Scosche "FlyTunes" adapter, which uniquely connects any *two* Bluetooth headphones to the in-flight entertainment (another adapter, the Twelve South "AirFly", connects just one set of Bluetooth headphones).
Hope this helps.
- Answered by James S
- Jun 20, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can the QC 35 connect to airplane audio systems?)
can i connect it to a smart tv
- Asked by Abdullah B from Riyadh
- Mar 13, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect it to a smart tv)
Yes Abdullah. On the Bose.... Slide the power switch to the Bluetooth symbol and hold until you hear “Ready topair” or the Bluetooth indicator blinks blue. On your Bluetooth device, turn on the Bluetooth feature. Tip: The Bluetooth menu is usually found in the Settings menu. Select your Bose® QuietComfort® headphones from the device list.
And on the Samsung Smart TV: Press the Home button on your Samsung Smart Control, to access the Home Screen. Using the directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings. Select Sound Output to select your preferred sound output device. Select BluetoothAudio to begin pairing your Bluetooth audio device.
- Answered by Anne B from Sydney
- Apr 2, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can i connect it to a smart tv)
iPad 3rd generation compatibility?
Will these headphones work with my 3rd generation (late 2012) iPad?
- Asked by Kirsten B from Grose Vale
- Sep 3, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad 3rd generation compatibility?)
they work with any Bluetooth compatible device so yes they will work with your iPad
- Answered by Mircea B from Mississauga
- Sep 14, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (iPad 3rd generation compatibility?)
Can the QC35's accept phone calls like the AirPods?
- Asked by Michael M. M from Troy
- Jan 10, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the QC35's accept phone calls like the AirPods?)
Is Apple an authorised reseller of Bose?
- Asked by Lemuel D from Melbourne
- Apr 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Apple an authorised reseller of Bose?)
Sound quality differences between iPhone/MacBook when connected via Bluetooth.
Sound quality provided from my iPhone 6 is way better than the one provided by my MacBook pro (early 2015). Settings like equalizer are the same but especially when it comes to a little more powerful bass the sound becomes way less clearly when listening to music from my MacBook. Searching for a solution to set up better..
- Asked by Lukas Z
- Oct 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Sound quality differences between iPhone/MacBook when connected via Bluetooth.)