Questions & Answers for Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
64 Questions from the Community
Yes, this adapter will work with any Mac with a Thunderbolt port. Be careful not to mistake the MiniDisplayPort on Macs from a couple years ago with the Tunderbolt port, as the MiniDisplayPort is not compatible with this product.
- Answered by Jeffrey Y from Westmont
- Jun 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this work with older Thuderbolt equipped machines?)
can and if so how will this work with the 2015 macbook?
im concedering buying a new macbook. i want this to work
- Asked by Ian W
- Feb 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (can and if so how will this work with the 2015 macbook?)
Well you would plug it into the thunderbolt port on the side of your laptop, from there you would just (like a regular laptop) plug the ethernet cable in and your mac should automatically detect and connect to the ethernet! :)
- Answered by Baruch C
- Nov 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can and if so how will this work with the 2015 macbook?)
what is warranty on this device and how do I obtain service?
- Asked by Todd R from Springfield
- May 6, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (what is warranty on this device and how do I obtain service?)
Can I set up my airport time capsule direct to my I Mac
I've tried connecting direct from the airport time machine to the ethernet socket on my I Mac. I keep getting, no cable connection? I've also tried direct from the modem to the airport T M, Same result. I'm running out of options and need help
- Asked by Kenneth R
- Nov 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set up my airport time capsule direct to my I Mac)