|iMovie HD 6.0.3|
About iMovie HD 6.0.3
With an abundance of powerful new features and possibilities, iMovie HD 6 continues to be the fastest and easiest way to turn a home video into your own Hollywood-style hit that you can share with family and friends via iDVD, email, your iPod or other compatible mobile device. And iMovie HD 6 is the easiest way to create a video podcast, which you can share with the world via the Internet with iWeb and .Mac.
For the latest news and information about iMovie HD, go to the iMovie HD website at www.apple.com/ilife/imovie.
Whats New in this Version
This update addresses compatibility for accessing Aperture 1.5 content in iMovie HD. It also improves overall stability and addresses a number of other minor issues.
To install iMovie HD 6.0.3, you need:
- A Macintosh computer with a PowerPC G4, PowerPC G5, or Intel Core processor (512 MB of RAM required for HDV support)
- 256MB of RAM; 512MB recommended
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 or v10.4.3 or later; Mac OS X v10.4.4 recommended
- QuickTime v7.0.4 or later (v7.0.4 included with iLife ’06)
- High definition video (HDV) requires a minimum of a 1GHz G4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM.
- Mac OS X v10.4.4 is required for Audio FX; and Quartz Extreme is required for iMovie motion themes, real-time effects, and the Ken Burns Effect.
- A .Mac account is recommended for iWeb; fees and terms apply.
For optimum performance, update your system software to the latest version of Mac OS X and QuickTime. To make sure you have the latest versions, choose Apple > System Preferences and click Software Update. Click Check Now or Update Now to retrieve updates for your system. After you install an update, it’s a good idea to click Check Now or Update Now again to make sure you’ve received all the updates that are available. You must be connected to the Internet to use Software Update.
Installing iMovie HD 6.0.3 Updater
iMovie HD 6.0.3 Updater will update your iMovie HD version 6.0.2 if it is in your Applications folder and you have not changed its name. You need an administrator password to install this software. The administrator’s name is shown in the Accounts or Users pane of System Preferences. For more information, see Mac Help, available in the Help menu.
This download supports:
|Download ID: sd11747||7.1MB|