|Mac OS X Server Update 10.3.3|
About Mac OS X Server UpdateApple has integrated popular open source software technologies and created innovative management tools to make it easy to provide powerful standards-based server solutions. With over 150 new features, including centralized directory and authentication for Mac and Windows clients, Mac OS X Server is a comprehensive platform that is ideal for corporate and educational institutions.
Whats New in this Version
The 10.3.3 Server Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for Mac OS X Server v10.3 and is recommended for all systems.
Key enhancements include:
- improved reliability of AFP, SMB/CIFS and NFS file services
- enhanced Server Admin, Workgroup Manager and Network Image Utility applications
- improved Open Directory authentication performance, Active Directory integration and Kerberos support
- updated QuickTime streaming and broadcast services for compatibility with 3G phones
- added support for background rebuilding of RAID mirrors, and network VLAN tagging
- updated to Samba version 3.0.2 and MySQL version 4.0.18
- improved PostScript and USB printing
- additional support for FireWire and USB devices
- improved compatibility for third party applications and devices
- previous standalone security updates
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website:
About the Mac OS X Server 10.3.3 Update
You must export your MySQL database information prior to updating to Mac OS X Server v10.3.3, then re-import the data.
See Article 107851 for more information.
Learn More about this download...
This download supports:
|Download ID: sd3895||69MB|