|Mac OS X Server Update 10.3.5|
About Mac OS X Server 10.3
Apple has integrated popular open source software technologies and created innovative management tools to make it easy to provide powerful standards-based server solutions. With over 150 new features, including centralized directory and authentication for Mac and Windows clients, Mac OS X Server is a comprehensive platform that is ideal for corporate and educational institutions.
Whats New In This Version
The 10.3.5 Server Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for Mac OS X Server v10.3 and is recommended for all systems.
Key enhancements include:
- improved performance and reliability of AFP and NFS file services, and network automounts
- Network Install images of volumes now use block-copy for faster installation performance
- support for streaming 3G files to RealOne mobile player
- improved Open Directory authentication services, Active Directory integration
- more reliable Mail server database rebuilds
- improved reliability and compatibility of PostScript print queue services
- added Fibre Channel multipathing with support for bandwidth aggregation and failover
- additional support for FireWire and USB devices
- improved compatibility for third party applications and devices
- previous standalone security updates
For Mac OS X Server Combined Update 10.3.5, please visit this website: https://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosxservercombinedupdate_10_3_5.html
For detailed information on this Update, please visit this website: http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n108026
Learn More about this download...
This download supports:
|Download ID: sd4597||41MB|