|Mac OS X Server Update 10.3.6|
About Mac OS X Server Update
Apple has integrated popular open source software technologies and created innovative management tools to make it easy to provide powerful standards-based server solutions. With over 150 new features, including centralized directory and authentication for Mac and Windows clients, Mac OS X Server is a comprehensive platform that is ideal for corporate and educational institutions.
Whats New in this Version
Delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for Mac OS X Server v10.3 and is recommended for all systems.
Key enhancements include:
- improved performance and reliability of AFP, CIFS and NFS file services
- more reliable network automounts and application launching from /Network/Applications/
- improved interoperability with Active Directory and compatibility with the latest Windows clients
- more reliable SMTP authentication when using CRAM-MD5
- added Fibre Channel Utility application and improved Fibre Channel reliability and performance
- additional support for third party Fibre Channel storage devices
- previous standalone security updates.
For detailed information on this Update, please visit this website: http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n300100
This download supports:
|Download ID: sd4966||42MB|