|Xsan 1.4.1 Admin Update|
About Xsan 1.4.1 Admin Update
Expand your network horizons with Xsan, an enterprise-class storage area network (SAN) solution thats surprisingly affordable. Xsan lets multiple computers concurrently access terabytes - even petabytes - of storage on Xserve RAID over high-speed Fibre Channel.
Learn more about Xsan.
Whats New in this Version
The Xsan 1.4.1 update delivers overall improved reliability for remotely administering, configuring and maintaining Xsan deployments. It includes fixes for:
- labeling and initializing Fibre Channel LUNs larger than 2TB in size
- expanding storage pools and volumes
- working with multiple Xsan metadata controllers in a heterogeneous environment
- displaying progress messages while performing lengthy operations
- preventing custom configuration changes from being overwritten during a save
- accurately reporting Fibre Channel multipathing errors
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=304423
This download supports:
|Download ID: sd12283||9.2MB|