|Xsan Update 1.1 for 10.4|
About Xsan Update 1.1
Delivers overall improved reliability for Xsan and is required for all systems running 10.4. It includes fixes for:
- using Xsan on computers running Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server version 10.4
- providing metadata controller services to 10.3.9 and 10.4 systems running Xsan 1.1
- accessing Xsan volumes larger than 16 terabyte in size
- greater server stability when resharing Xsan volumes via NFS
- handling quotas with no associated user or group name
- maintaining access to Xsan volumes when metadata controller failovers occur
- operating Xsan in environments with a mix of 10.3.9 and 10.4 systems
If any system in your SAN is running Xsan 1.1 on Mac OS X v10.4, then your metadata controllers must also run the same. You can�t use a metadata controller running on Mac OS X v10.3 if any client is running Xsan 1.1 on Mac OS X v10.4.
For detailed information on this Update, please visit this website: http: http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n301212
Learn More about this download...
|Download ID: sd5728||11MB|