Does the plastic of this case around the lightning port give enough clearance to allow for the pairing/charging of the Apple Pencil?
The images provided make me concerned that the case would prevent the Apple Pencil from making a solid connection into the iPad mini 5th generation.
1 Answer from the Community
I have purchased the iPad mini 5, Apple Pencil, and this case. I can confirm that the Pencil will charge properly in the iPad port with this case on the mini.
- Answered by Ronald A from Conneaut
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case allow the pencil to charge?
- Asked by Jenna H from Lake Park
- Jan 13, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case allow the pencil to charge?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Studio Case for 11-inch iPa…
Does this dock work with a lifeproof case?
- Asked by Dustin F from Helena
- Jan 16, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this dock work with a lifeproof case?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
Does the Apple Pencil charge whilst using the case
- Asked by Alex B
- Nov 20, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple Pencil charge whilst using the case)
- Asked about: STM Dux Shell Case for 11-inch iPad…