Will this charge the Apple TV Siri remote if plugged into the back of the Apple TV 4th generation?
2 Answers from the Community
The Usb-C port on the Apple TV 4th Generation is for data transfers only.
- Answered by David S from Horsham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I own an Apple TV 4th generation and use the included Siri Remote. I just tried to plug the remote in to the back of the Apple TV while in sleep and again while powered up. The Apple TV did not indicate that the remote was charging like it usually does; there was no notification, and the Settings app indicated that the remote was not charging while plugged in.
- Answered by Justin H from Reno
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can it be connected to a 4th Gen AppleTV ?
- Asked by Or P from Richboro
- Jun 2, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be connected to a 4th Gen AppleTV ?)
- Asked about: Eve Door & Window Wireless Contact …
Does it work with apples tv?
- Asked by Philip S from Scottsdale
- Apr 28, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with apples tv?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - Chinese (Pinyin)