Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
With the Lightning to USB Camera Adaptor, it’s easy to download photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad with Retina display or iPad mini, so you can view them on the gorgeous iPad display and share them with family and friends.
After you connect the Lightning to USB Camera Adaptor, your iPad automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose which photos and videos to import, then organises them into albums. When you sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos and videos on your iPad are added to your computer’s photo library.
The Lightning to USB Camera Adaptor supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4. Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
What’s in the Box
Lightning to USB Camera Adaptor
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models with iOS 9 or later
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
Answers from the community
can i use this cable to connect my blue snowball microphone to my ipad 9.7?
- Asked by SACHIN C from NASIK
- on 2 Mar 2020
The Blue website says yes.
- Answered by Dean B from Carmel
- on 5 Mar 2020
Can i extend my phone's camera through this adapter to my panasonic camcorder? I want to use an external camera. The one on my phone is broken.
- Asked by Mario C from Lake Elsinore
- on 25 Mar 2020
Can I transfer photos and videos from flash drive to iphone?
- Asked by Charles M
- on 26 Feb 2020
Can I connect a USB (not micro or mini USB) headset using the lightning to USB Camera Adapter?
- Asked by Alan B from Ithaca
- on 6 Oct 2019
can i still charge my ipad when using camera lightning connector connected to my Yamaha MX 88 Keyboard
- Asked by Kevin L from Whitley Bay
- on 20 Oct 2019
can i use this to connect an external mirophone to the ipad
- Asked by Steven G from Cirencester
- on 31 Dec 2019
yes, I have used it to connect USB microphone to iPad and iPhone XR
- Answered by Justin P from New Berlin
- on 14 Jan 2020