Is this keyboard compatible with an iPad Air 2?
- Asked by fn from Boronia
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this keyboard compatible with an iPad Air 2?)
2 Answers from the Community
No. This uses the smart connector, which connects directly to the iPad to draw power and transfer data, and is only available on the current iPad's (7th gen, Air 3) and Pro models. Any other model can only use bluetooth keyboards.
- Answered by Andrew V from Oakville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the iPad Air 2 does not have the Smart Connector and is not compatible with this keyboard. You will need to use a normal bluetooth keyboard with the iPad Air 2.
- Answered by Joseph T from Pacifica
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is the smart keyboard still compatible with this case on a new iPad air
- Asked by Shannon B from Snow Lake
- 16 Apr 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (is the smart keyboard still compatible with this case on a new iPad air)
- Asked about: LifeProof nüüd Case for 10.5-inch i…