Can you connect these airpods to an android phone or is it just for an iphone ?
1 Answer from the Community
You can connect your AirPods to any device that has Bluetooth capability, but connecting AirPods to an IPhone is easier since the AirPods have an H1/W1 chip inside. If you want to connect any other device that has Bluetooth capabilities, press and hold the button on the back till the light inside the case flashes white and on the device of your choosing turn on bluetooth and scan for devices on the AirPods should show up.
- Answered by Josh M from Woodbridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the airpod pro be connected to both iPhone and android phone simultaneously?
- Asked by Dilip K from Dubai
- 29 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can the airpod pro be connected to both iPhone and android phone simultaneously?
Will this connect to an Android phone?
- Asked by David W from Montreal
- 16 Nov 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Will this connect to an Android phone?
Can I use this to connect an Samsung Android mobile to my iPhone / iPad to upload photos from the android mobile phone ?