The Apple Education Finance Programme gives your university, college or school several long-term lease options. Flexible terms make it easy to upgrade and finance multiple Apple products at the same time.
Maximum flexibility to meet your needs
- Select the payment schedule that fits your budget cycle.
- Finance the equipment you need.
- Get payment and trade-in options tailored to your needs.
- Include software, upgrades, support and training in your finance payment.
Apple provides financial counselling to help your institution get the equipment it needs — and get the most out of your budget.
Call your Apple representative or Reseller to arrange an Apple Financial Services consultation and find out how you can take care of your institution's technology needs.
- Discuss the full range of financial, technology and IT planning issues with our consultants.
- Explore your financing options.
- Discover how to maximise your budget so you can give your students and teaching staff the Apple products they need when they need them.
Financing that fits.
Capital lease financing* lets you ramp up your technology quickly and own the equipment outright at the end of your lease.
- Quickly increase the number of computers available to students and teachers.
- Leverage your annual budget to finance more equipment than you could buy outright.
- Own the equipment at the end of your financing term.
*Where applicable regulation permits.
Operating lease financing for educational institutions offers affordable payments as well as the option to upgrade equipment at the end of the lease term.
- Place more computers in the classrooms by leasing instead of buying outright.
- At the end of the lease term you can extend the lease, purchase the equipment at its then-current fair market value or return the equipment.
Financing that fits your technology budget
Apple Financial Services can help you find the right options for your institution’s budget and technology goals. These options include:
- Special payment arrangements to meet long-term IT and budgetary requirements.
- Financing terms for short-term or immediate IT needs.