HomePod - White
The ultimate music authority.
HomePod is built to bring out the best in Apple Music. Just ask Siri and you can play pretty much any song you can imagine.1
- 172 mm (6.8 inches) high
- 142 mm (5.6 inches) wide
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 pounds)
- High-excursion woofer with custom amplifier
- Array of seven horn-loaded tweeters, each with its own custom amplifier
- Six-microphone array for far‑field Siri
- Internal low-frequency calibration microphone for automatic bass correction
- Direct and ambient audio beamforming
- Transparent studio-level dynamic processing
- Stereo pair capable
- Apple Music1
- iTunes Music Purchases
- iCloud Music Library with an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription
- Beats 1 Live Radio
- Apple Podcasts
- AirPlay other content to HomePod from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV and Mac
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
- Direct guest access2
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Multi-room speaker support with AirPlay 23
- English (Australia, Canada, UK, US), Mandarin (China mainland, Taiwan), Cantonese (China mainland, Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Spanish (Mexico, Spain, US), Japanese
does the home pod have an equaliser control to enable preferred sound output
- Asked by Rob B from enfield
- on 27 Oct 2019
AnswerNot on the device. When using AirPlay, you can set an equaliser preset from your iPhone.
- Answered by Nathan M
- on 28 Oct 2019
Can I play BBC Radio 4 through HomePod?
- Asked by WMM R from Windermere
- on 14 Sep 2018
AnswerAirplay will allow you to play anything from Safari etc
- Answered by Leo B from Manchester
- on 7 Jul 2019
Am I able to connect HomePod to a 3rd party speaker; to enable using Siri functionality but have the audio routed to another, higher-quality speaker?
- Asked by Joe R from Glasgow
- on 19 Aug 2019
AnswerI would say yes. Though it's not a direct "connection".
You simply add an Airport Express (which
I would say yes. Though it's not a direct "connection".
You simply add an Airport Express (which had both optical and 3.5mm Audio output), into your setup.
I have two of these, on my wireless home network, that are connected to very nice receivers and speakers, that blow away the (very good) sound of the HomePod.
I simply say to the Kitchen HomePod, "Play the Beatles, Everywhere", and she diligently sends her output to the fantastic stereo systemic our grand living room. It's quite magical.
If I only want the music playing in the living Room, I can reduce the Kitchen HomePod volume to zero by tapping her - button, or using various methods on iPhone, iPad.
I hope this is helpful to you, encourages you to get a hompod, and enjoy the fantastic convenience and sound it brings to your home.
2 Answers(Am I able to connect HomePod to a 3rd party speaker; to enable using Siri functionality but have the audio routed to another, higher-quality speaker?)
- Answered by Brendan M from Redwood city
- on 17 Oct 2019
Can I use home hub to play music from Apple Music app
- Asked by Jacqueline L from BEDFORD
- on 5 Oct 2019
- Answered by Holly P
- on 8 Oct 2019