IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic
Get ready to perform and record live with your guitar in stunning high-definition sound with the IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic and your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. A professional sounding mobile system for musicians on-the-go, the iRig Acoustic and AmpliTube Acoustic app gives you the freedom to play and record from virtually anywhere.
The iRig Acoustic delivers studio-quality sound whilst allowing you to freely move around on stage or in the studio - without feedback or sound alterations. It plugs into your device's headphone input jack with a standard 1/8-inch TRRS cable that allows you to monitor your performance.
AmpliTube Acoustic app
Get ready to rock out and download the free AmpliTube Acoustic app - designed for processing and recording acoustic guitars and ukuleles. Featuring a four-track looper, eight-track recorder/DAW, speed trainer and UltraTuner - AmpliTube has everything you need for a complete mobile music guitar studio.
Acoustic guitar mobile microphone/interface
Works with steel string guitars, classical guitars, ukuleles and more
Studio-quality sound and microphone
Easy installation in seconds - simply clip on and plug in
Mounts securely in the sound hole of your acoustic guitar or ukulele
1/8-inch TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
1/8-inch headphone or line output
Download the free AmpliTube app designed for processing and recording acoustic guitar and ukuleles
What’s in the Box
iRig Acoustic microphone/interface
Quick Start guide
Height: 1.8 cm/0.74 in.
Length: 3.2 cm/1.27 in.
Width: 3.17 cm/1.25 in.
Weight: 20 g
UPC or EAN No.: 8025813663039
Note: Apple’s One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law.
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
- iPod touch 5th Generation
Answers from the community
Does the quick guide includes information about the usage of the app?
- Asked by emiliano R from mexicali
- on 23-May-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
Want to turn your device into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/mic.
Just plug your instrument into your iPhone or iPod touch with one of IK's instrument interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube gives you 17 stompbox effects, 8 amplifiers, 10 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder. You can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and many more.
Thanks to AmpliTube's Cab Room, you will actually feel like you are in your own professional recording studio. Mic your cabinets in full 3D in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment with 2 iconic guitar mics (expandable to 16 mic models available via in-app purchase).
Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Loops are easy to set and trigger, with external control for live use.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) to record, edit, tweak and share your songs via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
Ready to get out of the studio? AmpliTube’s new Live Mode offers an optimized GUI designed specifically for live use. See your entire rig at a glance, with all the settings and controls you need displayed in an easy-to-read format designed for the stage.
And control your virtual rig just as easily as you would a traditional multiFX pedal with new iRig Stomp I/O integration, so you can change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. Or go wireless with iRig Blueboard, a wireless Bluetooth controller for basic control on the go.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
• Lets you easily create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Expandable - Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 17 stomps, 8 amps, 10 cabinets and 2 mics
• Cab Room allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• Live Mode shows you your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing