Anker PowerPort I PD 60W 5-Port USB Wall Charger with USB-C Cable
Anker’s PowerPort I PD 60W 5-Port USB Wall Charger with USB-C Cable gives you the convenience of simultaneously charging up to five devices. The single USB-C port with Power Delivery supplies 30W of power — enough to charge your MacBook, MacBook Pro, iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro or other USB-C device. Meanwhile, the four USB-A PowerIQ ports provide 30W of power to charge compatible iOS and other USB devices.
Simultaneously charge MacBook (30W) and four other devices (30W)
Universal compatibility for iPhone, iPad, MacBook and more
Protected by Anker’s patented MultiProtect safety system
Charge iPhone 8 or later models up to 50% in 30 minutes*
Included cable is up to 12 times more durable than standard cables**
A perfect travel companion
What’s in the Box
Anker PowerPort I PD 60W 5-Port USB Wall Charger
Anker PowerLine II USB-C to USB-C Cable (1.83 m/6 ft.)
Other Features: Charging
Cable length: 1.83 m/6 ft.
Connections: USB, USB-C
Power: 60W—USB-A Output: 5V ⎓ 6A (2.4A max per port); USB-C Output: 5V ⎓ 3A / 9V ⎓ 3A / 15V ⎓ 2A / 20V ⎓ 1.5A; Input: 100 - 240V ~ 1.7A 50 - 60Hz
Power Source: AC, USB
Height: 10.3 cm/4.06 in.
Length: 8 cm/3.15 in.
Width: 2.9 cm/1.14 in.
Weight: 241 g/8.48 oz.
UPC or EAN No.: 848061065961
Note: Apple’s One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law.
*Charging time is based on Anker lab testing. Results may vary under differing conditions. **Confirmed by Anker internal lab testing.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018–2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
Apple Watch Models
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
Answers from the community
Will this work with early 2015 macbook pro? If so do I plug into USB?
- Asked by Albert R from Prince George
- on 8 Sep 2019