AppleCare+ for iPad, iPad Air or iPad mini
£69.00Includes insurance premium tax at the applicable rate
Service and Support
AppleCare+ is an insurance product that provides up to two years of expert technical support (1) and hardware coverage,(2) including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to an excess fee of £39 for iPad and £25 for Apple Pencil.(3) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping basket during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPad.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPad purchase. Your iPad purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (requires inspection of your iPad and proof of purchase)
- By calling 0800 107 6285 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for expert technical support
Because Apple designs iPad, iOS and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Express Replacement Service
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling within Europe
Additional Apple hardware coverage
With AppleCare+, you get repair or replacement coverage for your iPad and Apple Pencil that includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to an excess of £39 for iPad and £25 for Apple Pencil, and coverage against batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPad
- Battery (3)
- Apple Pencil
- Included USB cable and power adapter
Software support included
With AppleCare+, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPad, iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPad apps (4):
- iOS and iCloud
- Wireless networks
- Apple-branded iPad apps such as FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers and Pages
UPC or EAN No.: 190198769978
(1) Local telephone charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(2) Your AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage starts from the date you purchase AppleCare+. This means that if you purchase AppleCare+ up to 60 days after you purchase your iPad, you will only receive AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage from that date. Your Technical Support coverage starts on expiry of your 90 days of complimentary technical support cover provided by Apple, which starts on the date you purchase your iPad. Both types of cover end 24 months from your AppleCare+ purchase date.
(3) Coverage is available only for iPad, its original included accessories and one compatible Apple Pencil used with your iPad for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity, and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage, each incident being subject to an excess fee of £39 for iPad and £25 for Apple Pencil. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at www.apple.com/uk/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus for full details.
(4) Technical Support Coverage gives access to technical advice for which a customer would otherwise be charged a fee.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here. Purchase of AppleCare+ is not required to purchase iPad.
AppleCare+ is offered by Apple Distribution International, whose registered office is at Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork, Republic of Ireland. Apple Distribution International is authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. For further information, please see http://registers.centralbank.ie.
This Insurance is underwritten by American International Group UK Limited and is registered in England under number 10737370. Registered office: The AIG Building, 58 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4AB United Kingdom. American International Group UK Limited is a member of the Association of British Insurers. American International Group UK Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority (FRN: 781109). This information can be checked by visiting the FS Register at (www.fca.org.uk/register).