do airpods work with non-Apple Bluetooth devices?
- Asked by Bruce M from Fox Island
- Flag as inappropriate (do airpods work with non-Apple Bluetooth devices?)
- Asked about: AirPods
1 Answer from the Community
Yes! I’ve tested this on my husbands Samsung Galaxy S7, as well as my ASUS gaming laptop. Obviously the AirPods are optimized for Apple, which makes pairing with Apple devices super simple and easy (just hold the case near your Apple device). But if you manually put them into pairingmode, you can pair them with non-Apple devices just as you would pair any other Bluetooth headphones. Hope that helps! Cheers!
- Answered by Nicole B from Saint Helens
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work with third party lightning cables
- Asked by Ben G from Birmingham
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with third party lightning cables)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet