Do these work with any bluetooth device or do they exclusively work with Apple products?
- Asked by Adam R from Henderson
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these work with any bluetooth device or do they exclusively work with Apple products?)
- Asked about: AirPods
2 Answers from the Community
They are bluetooth headphones and therefore should work with any device. The 'smart' pairing needs Bluetooth 4+, so I wasn't able to get it to pair automatically with my Macbook Pro, and manually paired it fairly quickly (it does run mac OS Sierra). That said, not sure if Windows has the drivers needed to use it - I was able to pair with a Windows 7 machine btu unable to use it since it couldn't pick up drivers - don't know if this is/isn't an issue with WIndows 8/10.
- Answered by Chirag D from Sommerville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I was able to pair them with an Anker Bluetooth transmitter with no issues.
- Answered by Steven R from Overland Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2