how to stop screen from going split screen in Safari when rotating from portrait to landscape
When in Safari, if I rotate screen from portrait to landscape, the screen splits with Bookmarks, Reading List & Shared Links screen on the left and the Safari screen on the right.
How do I get the Safari screen to go full screen when rotated from portrait to landscape?
2 Answers from the Community
While in landscape mode with the split screen, scroll down on the right side and then you’ll see the blue book icon. Tap that and you’ll be In full screen
- Answered by Kevin M from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I tried tapping the blue icon at the top left of the screen, but nothing happened.
- Answered by G M from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do I get rid of split screen
- Asked by Roger G from Pineville
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I get rid of split screen)
Will Apple apply this screen protector at retail stores?
- Asked by Ellen S from Garner
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple apply this screen protector at retail stores?)
- Asked about: Belkin TrueClear InvisiGlass Screen…
Does this case include a transparent screen cover?
- Asked by Dianna A from Fort Myers
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case include a transparent screen cover?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport Case for iPho…