Is the iPhone X s max waterproof?
- Asked by fn from Vila Velha
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the iPhone X s max waterproof?)
3 Answers from the Community
The iPhone XS Max is not waterproof but it is water resistant up to a depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes
- Answered by Cameron P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Recently dropped my Iphone XS MAX in water while in the pool (under 2 feet of water), dried the device immediately and it still died. Placed it in rice for 2 days and had no luck. This happened Saturday 5/11 too the phone to the apple store in international plaza Tampa, FL for replacement. Thanks apple :)
- Answered by Carlos A from Largo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
no. I have an XS Max and I dropped mine in a hot tub and now both cameras have now fogged over because water getting inside the device.
- Answered by Samuel S from Bonner Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What different comparison between iPhone X and Xs, Xs Max ?
- Asked by Huu T from Bankstown
- 17 Sep 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (What different comparison between iPhone X and Xs, Xs Max ?)
Is the iPhone 7 waterproof??
- Asked by Tyler C from Edgewood
- 2 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the iPhone 7 waterproof??)