Should I get an iPhone 7 or XR?
- Asked by fn from Treasure Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get an iPhone 7 or XR?)
3 Answers from the Community
Imo...iPhone 7 Plus.
Why? Because not only is it cheaper but still has 3D Touch, it has that 1080p resolution, while it does not have wireless charging, it actually outperformed the XR in speed and general performance tests.
For the iPhone 7 Plus, that's $180 less than the iPhone XR, $430 less than the iPhone XS, and $530 less than the iPhone XS Max.
iPhone XS Max is your best iPhone, truly it is far superior than the 7 and XR, but that’s only if you have the cash.
Tbh, you still see a lot of people with iPhone 7’s and 8’s, as with the original iPhone X, I haven’t seen many people with XR, but I do see many with XS’s.
iPhone 7 Plus for cheapest and actually pretty good iPhone option if you’re low on cash, iPhone XR a little bit more expensive but it only has 720p resolution and no 3D Touch, iPhone XS has 1125p resolution, far superior to any iPhone in the market today, it can outperform every iPhone made as well, plus I do believe is still has that 3D Touch as well, tbh idk why the XR doesn’t have 3D Touch, it’s such an odd thing really...
I think you should think about, but if you don’t want to fork over the 1000$, I recommend the 7 Plus, I have the 32gb matte black and man it still runs amazing despite the crack at the bottom when I accidentally dropped it on the concrete without any case, surprisingly it didn’t even completely shatter like my iPhone 4s several years back, Apple sure made these phones more sturdier over the years!
- Answered by Moises C from El Dorado
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you have the money then get an iPhone XR as it will last longer and has better features than an iPhone 7 which was released in 2016
- Answered by Oliver P from Beacon Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Get the XS Max
- Answered by Phinehas A from Waco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can i use a att sim in a t-mobile iPhone xr
- Asked by Craig C from Marlton
- 9 Jan 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a att sim in a t-mobile iPhone xr)
No answers yet
Can my relative buy an unlocked iPhone XR 128GB in the US and where? This will be activated and used in the Philippines later.
- Asked by Arnel E from Cavite
- 9 Dec 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can my relative buy an unlocked iPhone XR 128GB in the US and where? This will be activated and used in the Philippines later.)
Where can i find comparisons between iPhone XS and XR
- Asked by Arnab B from North York
- 12 Sep 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can i find comparisons between iPhone XS and XR)