why is my iphone locking every few minutes? This started happening after I added a fingerprint but after years of having the phone.
1 Answer from the Community
you need to disable the fingerprint in order to prevent pass-code lock, as finger print require one additional method to unlock so that is case you one hand is busy or fingers are wet, you'll be able to unlock the phone using pass code.
- Answered by Mohit V from Hammond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not connect to my phone properly, every time I have to reset and reconnect
- Asked by Maggie Yuk Wah C
- Flag as inappropriate (Not connect to my phone properly, every time I have to reset and reconnect)
- Asked about: AirPods
What happens when this case gets wet?
- Asked by Thomas L from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (What happens when this case gets wet?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - (PRODU…