Can I prepare documents in Microsoft Word 2000 on my macOS Sierra 10.12.5 please?
I need to send word docs to a recipient that only uses Microsoft Word 2000. What's the easiest way please?
2 Answers from the Community
I produce it in 'Pages' then export it to word. Dead easy.
- Answered by Derek M from Orpington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I think you need to buy Microsoft for Mac. For instance, I have MS Word for Mac 2011. It works fine with Sierra 10.12.5. I'm not sure if your recipient could open the files, though, since Word 2000 might be an older version than 2011.
- Answered by Teddie K from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
which is better for long range support on macOS mojave 10.14, microsoft student/home office 2016 2019
- Asked by Delores W from Pinson
- Flag as inappropriate (which is better for long range support on macOS mojave 10.14, microsoft student/home office 2016 2019)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2…
Which Macs can power this display?
- Asked by Tony N from San Bruno
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Macs can power this display?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display
does my apple watch log me into sierra
- Asked by Stanley I from Lake Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (does my apple watch log me into sierra)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
No answers yet