How can I use these headphones with my MacBook Pro?
- Asked by fn from Hoboken
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I use these headphones with my MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
2 Answers from the Community
You can't. These EarPods are specially made for iDevices that have lightning ports ONLY. I suggest the base 3.5mm EarPod model if you're still interested. However, they still sound great!
- Answered by Jacob D from Thurmont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You would need an adapter that converts USB to a Lightning SOCKET (like on the bottom of the iPhone, not like the end of a iPhone charging cable).
I don't know of any that exist yet sadly, but I guess keep an eye out and maybe someone out there will market one, though it would be pretty niche in use.
When the AirPods are out, they will work with the MacBook Pro, so maybe that will meet your needs anyway :)
Other than that, there are lots of USB headphones out there that will get you the extra sound quality from your MacBook Pro that digital headphones provide, so don't be discouraged!
- Answered by Anthony R from Belconnen
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?
- Asked by J G from Winter Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet
do I need Java on my MacBook Pro
- Asked by Pamela S from Prescott
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need Java on my MacBook Pro)
No answers yet