Is 4GB enough for a reburbished MacBook Air?
Hello--I'm a 70-year old lady, semi-retired, looking at various places for a reburbished MacBook Air 11 (2014-2015).(I want the 11, not the 13, because of size/weight & arthritis in my hands.) I've seen several on reputable sites including Apple, but thus far they are all 4GB. My needs are basic--email and Word are my most used apps. I don't play games and only watch videos on my iPad; but I do quite a bit of browsing for research/writing and Bible study, but that's about it. Is there anything I might not be considering? anything which would be problematic in restricting myself to 4GB? (I'm not tech savvy, so please explain technical stuff as though I'm a 7-year-old, lol.) Many thanks!
- Asked by Christina R from Powder Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Is 4GB enough for a reburbished MacBook Air?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
does this charger work on a macbook air
- Asked by Deborah O
- Flag as inappropriate (does this charger work on a macbook air)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
No answers yet
I have a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.5.8 and 4 GB memory. What upgrade would be the best one to purchase in order to be compatible with other products?
- Asked by Anne L from Marsden
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.5.8 and 4 GB memory. What upgrade would be the best one to purchase in order to be compatible with other products?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)