no pop up window appears when inserting my iPhone 4 into Macbook OS X 10.7.5. to enable selecting pics from phone to import.
i would like to import selected pics only, but only have option to import all saved pics on phone. no pop up window with options to view files, import selected pics, etc appears when inserting phone via cable. how can I enable myself to only import a selected few pis instead of all 3000 plus pics?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will I be able to connect AirPort Extreme to my 2008 MacBook?
- Asked by Karissa G from Boise
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to connect AirPort Extreme to my 2008 MacBook?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Is MS office compatible with Mac OS 10.7.5 ?
- Asked by Kadam Rajesh K from Bangalore
- Flag as inappropriate (Is MS office compatible with Mac OS 10.7.5 ?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office Home & Student 201…
Is this compatible with Windows OS?
- Asked by Dale A from Bellevue
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with Windows OS?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
No answers yet