Can I skip upgrading to OS X Lion and go straight to Mavericks? I currently have Snow Leopard and my Garmin will not update with our current version.
5 Answers from the Community
If your Mac is Mavericks compatible, then yes you can upgrade directly to Mavericks from Snow Leopard. Just go into the App Store built in to Snow Leopard and download/install Mavericks.
If your Mac isn't Mavericks compatible then you can't officially upgrade unfortunately. The highest you could go is OS Lion most likely.
- Answered by Nathan N from Wauwatosa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have just upgraded to Mavericks from Snow Leopard on my Macbook Pro and had no issues so far.
- Answered by Carl T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Absolutely if your Mac is compatible
- Answered by Rhonda S from Little Rock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Eduardo M from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
only if your computer is mavericks compatible
- Answered by Neil S from Whitby
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Is the current AirPort Express compatible with the Mac OS X Mountain Lion?
- Asked by Austin T from Sapulpa
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the current AirPort Express compatible with the Mac OS X Mountain Lion?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Does this effect your screen clarity?
- Asked by Gino D from Bloomfield Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this effect your screen clarity?)
- Asked about: 3M™ Privacy Screen Protector for iP…
No answers yet