How do I increase 1GB memory to 2GB on late 2007 MAC OSX 10.6.8? I would like to upgrade.
processor: 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
memory: 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Would this work with a Late 2006 Mac mini?
- Asked by Tyren W from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with a Late 2006 Mac mini?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet
I have a mac osx version 10.6.8 - is this compatible with this ?
- Asked by Adrian O
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a mac osx version 10.6.8 - is this compatible with this ?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive