How do i plug it in my Mac?
When its pluged in where comes the sound from, the Mac?
- Asked by Jonas T
- Flag as inappropriate (How do i plug it in my Mac?)
1 Answer from the Community
It comes with a usb cable. Plug one end into your jam and the other end into your mac. The unit is class compliant (no drivers), so simply go to system preferences and choose "Jam" as the input device. Then just use any application that accepts the CoreAudio standard.
- Answered by Matthew S from Church Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i leave cable plugged into my mac even when i remove my iphone
- Asked by David K from Tallahassee
- Flag as inappropriate (can i leave cable plugged into my mac even when i remove my iphone)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable