Can you swivel or change angle of iPad to position it in different positions to take pictures?
I'd like to be able to tilt, turn my iPad to the angle needed to take the best photo. Because of light reflection, I find myself having to change angles so the light doesn't reflect off the image. I photo jewelry & wonder if this product would be helpful to me in doing so. Thank you for any help or answers you can give me.
- Asked by Shelley W from Wheeling
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you swivel or change angle of iPad to position it in different positions to take pictures?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes - this product is absolutely adjustable for optimal positioning. Generally speaking you can rotate/potion as follows:
* from 0 degrees to 90 degrees horizontal (flat to vertical -- allows you to shoot/film straight down or straight-forward...great to use as an iPad tripod!)
* 90 degrees pivot (landscape to portrait orientation....and anywhere in-between)
* approximately 10" vertically (from about 4" from surface to approximately 14" from surface for Macro Zoom...great for maintaining high resolution photos)
Any of these adjustable angles/heights may be combined to get the right light and composition for your use.
The product also includes an adjustable LED light with 2 brightness settings. The light has a gooseneck design, slides vertically on the post, or can be removed and placed on your work surface so you can position it where you need it. The batteries are also included in the package so you are ready to go!
- Answered by Jon R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Apple Super Drive- Can it be mounted in any orientation such as vertical, upside down, or at an angle with no effect on performance or damage to CDs?
- Asked by Adam D from Chattanooga
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple Super Drive- Can it be mounted in any orientation such as vertical, upside down, or at an angle with no effect on performance or damage to CDs?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive