Does this provide good protection for my mac? Has anyone tried it out?
- Asked by Dunija A from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this provide good protection for my mac? Has anyone tried it out?)
3 Answers from the Community
I bought this immediatly after receiving my MacBook Pro for my birthday, it covers well but you still have access to everything you need and yes it provides good protection, prevents your MacBook from getting scratched and scuffed. I think the price is great considering what it is protecting. Well worth the money in my opinion.
- Answered by Jennifer H from Deatsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, these cases offer good protection for your notebook. I've used them with all my Mac laptops and they've never let me down.
- Answered by Johann M from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I bought one for my MacBook Pro 2012 and it has lasted all of this time and is still going. I have not had any issues with it, so I'm going to order it again for my newer model. I have already ordered, but plan to return another case that I wanted because it is noted to leave marks on your device, which I think is very unfortunate. It is also $50 more.
- Answered by Phyllis B from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How much protection does the case provide?
- Asked by Stan H from Bedford
- Flag as inappropriate (How much protection does the case provide?)
- Asked about: iPhone X Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
No answers yet
Does this case provide front screen protection or is the screen exposed?
- Asked by Paul M from Rowland Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case provide front screen protection or is the screen exposed?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
Has anyone tried this with a Wacom Cintiq?
- Asked by James M from Outer Cove
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried this with a Wacom Cintiq?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet