If I have the MV88 plugged in - will it get used automatically when I take some video ? Or does the built-in mic get used. Im using Ipad Mini4.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, as long as the free Shure MOTIV app is installed. I've used it with iOS Camera app and Filmic Pro. An LED on the base lights when the MV88 is recognized. Haven't tried with other apps.
- Answered by James L M from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you export the recorded video directly from your mavic pro to your iPad/iPhone without using iTunes?
- Asked by Marvin Bob K
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you export the recorded video directly from your mavic pro to your iPad/iPhone without using iTunes?)
- Asked about: DJI Mavic Pro Drone
can it be used on an ipad 2
- Asked by Christina S from Mason
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used on an ipad 2)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…