What is this thing for?

And why do I want it?

AbleNet Big Beamer Transmitter and Original Receiver Kit

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    This is a switch for individuals with physical impairments that make it difficult or impossible to use a computer or mobile device using the standard input mechanisms (keyboard, mouse, touchscreen, etc.) This switch would be used as part of an accessibility solution to make such a device more accessible to such an individual.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    3 of 5 people found this useful

Related Questions