Will this work in a PC as well?
- Asked by Darren N from Concord
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in a PC as well?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it will.
Just format the drive correctly depending on your operating system: NTFS if you plan using it only with WIndows. ExFat if you plan to use it with Mac and Windows computers.
- Answered by Simon L from St-constant
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is essentially just a hard drive with a USB connector. I would think if you used it on a PC that had a USB port it might have to be formatted with the PC's operating system. To my knowledge, you would not be able to use it on both a Mac and PC at the same time. With a Mac, it would be plug-n-play and not have to be formatted.
- Answered by Donna A Y from Plainfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This should work with the iPad as well?
- Asked by John H from Massapequa
- Flag as inappropriate (This should work with the iPad as well?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet