Can we place an iPad Mini and iPad Air 2nd Gen on this? Even if it doesn't charge - can it be used as a non-charging dock?
1 Answer from the Community
If you mean "dock" in the sense that it will connect over USB to the computer, then no. You may be able to use it as a simple stand for these models if the magnetic strip lines up well enough. I would not know without trying. But I don't know why you'd want to that considering there are so many other basic iPad stands available that are less expensive.
- Answered by Richard O from Wexford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should I purchase the 45W MagSafe 2 Adapter for my 11" Air (2nd gen, 2011)?
- Asked by Samuel L. C from Kenosha
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I purchase the 45W MagSafe 2 Adapter for my 11" Air (2nd gen, 2011)?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter f…
Is the Apple Pencil a one-generation product?
- Asked by Austin P from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Apple Pencil a one-generation product?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
No answers yet