Does this stand charge the ipad fast enough to keep it juiced up while using it?
2 Answers from the Community
no, it takes 7 hours to charge the ipad without using it if you have the 12.9ipad pro. the ipad will not charge if youre using it with 50% brightness. I just recommend getting a usbc adapter from apple and buy a usbc - lightning connector (apple), it will charge your iPad in about 2-3 hours
- Answered by Mark P from Hinesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, I have found that while using it, it transfers enough power to power the iPad and simultaneously charge it, if a bit slowly.
- Answered by Scott H from Moraga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does using an iPad charger activate Fast Charging on iPhone X and iPhone 8?
- Asked by Octavian C
- Flag as inappropriate (Does using an iPad charger activate Fast Charging on iPhone X and iPhone 8?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can I use it to charge my iPhone XS using fast charging?
- Asked by Gurbir G from Mill Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it to charge my iPhone XS using fast charging?)
- Asked about: 61W USB‑C Power Adapter