Will the 13" MacBook Pro support two of these displays (and its own display) simultaneously?
1 Answer from the Community
It seems that the cables provided with the monitors are unshielded as they are probably $0.11 cheaper than shielded cables. As I did not like extra cables on my desk I bundled the cables with velcro zip ties then attached the bundles to the rear of the monitor. This causes problems with the monitors being recognized and switching on. Once I unbundled the cables they appear to work as expected.
- Answered by Lee W from Belleville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this support 4k resolution 60 fps on the new macbook pro 13 retina
- Asked by Jozf F from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate (does this support 4k resolution 60 fps on the new macbook pro 13 retina)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
How many displays does this one Support?
- Asked by Richard A from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (How many displays does this one Support?)
- Asked about: Blackmagic eGPU Pro