Can I connect my Bose QC 30 to my MacBook Pro?
I am having trouble trying to connect the device if its possible
- Asked by April J from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my Bose QC 30 to my MacBook Pro?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. Hold down the button on the neck piece for 10 seconds and it will say that it's ready to pair with another device. Enable bluetooth on your mac and it will appear in the device list (bluetooth preferences). Select it and connect. I've connected mine to iphone5/7plus and mac pro '15 and iMac mid '11, all the same way.
- Answered by Daniel L from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you can connect the Bose QC 30 to MacBook Pro. I don't have any problem connecting to my MacBook Pro via Bluetooth connection.
- Answered by Chun Haur T from Dubai
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how do I connect my macbook pro to an HP monitor
- Asked by Terah S from Bemidji
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I connect my macbook pro to an HP monitor)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter