Since HomeKit doesn't support GEO-fencing or scheduling for sensors like the Omna 180 Cam how can I set the Cam up to do these things?
I only want the Cam recording and sending me alerts when I am not home (GEO-Fencing) or during my sleeping hours (Scheduling).
1 Answer from the Community
I discovered a work-around is connecting the Omna 180 Cam to an iDevice Switch which HomeKit allows you to turn on and off using GEO-fencing and Scheduling via Scenes and Automation.
- Answered by Timothy S from Renton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the material genuine leather, or imitation? Zooming in it doesn't look genuine???
- Asked by Gulzhan Y from Atyrau
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the material genuine leather, or imitation? Zooming in it doesn't look genuine???)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Max Leather Folio - (PROD…
Can I use it to skype live?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it to skype live?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
No answers yet
Will this device read a sd card used in a trail cam?
- Asked by Norman V from Redding
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this device read a sd card used in a trail cam?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader