is that a 220v or 110v charging?
- Asked by Irene Z from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate is that a 220v or 110v charging?
2 Answers from the Community
The input on the charger which comes with the speaker is 100 - 240volts so it will be the same unit for most countries. Mine was supplied with 2 plug attachments. I am in the UK and mine had the UK and the European options. If you are in the US and purchase the speaker in the US then it will be the same charger unit but the plug attachment will be suited to your region. Dave
- Answered by David C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I’ve got one from my friend in US as a gift. I read the sticker on the box said that 120V US. is it okay to use in my country with 220V?
- Answered by Pandan P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it support 220v and 110v ?
- Asked by Philippe S from Clayton
- 12 Aug 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Does it support 220v and 110v ?
What are the input voltage ranges? Can this be used on both 110V and 220V AC Power?
- Asked by Tyler D from Dallas
- 12 Jul 2018
- Flag as inappropriate What are the input voltage ranges? Can this be used on both 110V and 220V AC Power?
is ipad mp2 compatible with 220v charge outlets?
- Asked by Robert A from Manvel
- 23 Jan 2019
- Flag as inappropriate is ipad mp2 compatible with 220v charge outlets?
No answers yet