How do you charge your phone in a car when driving (assuming the wireless charging isn't built in, like in MOST cars)?
2 Answers from the Community
If you’re talking about using the wireless charger in your car, just get a small power inverter that will turn your car’s 12 volts into 120v so you can plug it in using the regular “house” power plug. The small ones are pretty cheap too. You would only need a 100-150 watt inverter at the most. Check the huge online retailer that starts with “A”. They have tons of them. If you’re going to be using it all the time though, I would recommend getting a good brand that has excellent ratings and feedback.
- Answered by Justin H from Belle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Just use the normal USB charge cable instead of wireless.
- Answered by Michael G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do I use it in the car
- Asked by Neil M
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I use it in the car)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
How do we charge the iPhone 8 when not home, like in the car?
- Asked by Jennie F from Waterbury
- Flag as inappropriate (How do we charge the iPhone 8 when not home, like in the car?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can this be used with a car charger that has a USB port?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with a car charger that has a USB port?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable