Will I be able to use the Belkin boost up wireless charging pad as soon as I get my iPhone 8 or not until the fast wireless charging update arrives?
The charging pad works with iPhone 8, 8 plus, and X on September 22?
2 Answers from the Community
Works fine, just at regular speed. Will also do fast charging once enabled from Apple.
- Answered by Michael A from Matthews
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Starts charging immediately. I received my iPhone 8 Plus today and after setting it up I started charging it right away. I am thrilled with both the phone and my brand new Belkin Boost Up 7.5 wireless charger. I ordered the charger as soon as I preordered my new iPhone so I’d have it ready when my phone arrived. No more having to dislodge my iPhone from a lightning port charger. I love the whole concept of this type of charging.
- Answered by Terresa S from Gloucester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it charge Apple Watch series 4?
- Asked by Mohamed K from Egypt
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it charge Apple Watch series 4?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Special Edition Wir…
No answers yet
safe to keep iphone 8 on wireless charging pad even if fully charged?
- Asked by Karen Z from Baldwin
- Flag as inappropriate (safe to keep iphone 8 on wireless charging pad even if fully charged?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
Can I use an Apple 12 watt Power adapter for wireless fast charging?
- Asked by Robert J from Pensacola
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use an Apple 12 watt Power adapter for wireless fast charging?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter