How fast does my internet connection need to be. I have DSL at 40gig but rarely get it that fast. I often have trouble just streaming HD vudu movies
2 Answers from the Community
as fast as your router or modem is, your internet service provider actually has to be able to provide that speed, also your device has to be able to connect and take advantage of those speeds. In your case it will actually be imposable to get 40Gigs off your DSL router because that number is all the bands joined together.
- Answered by Tiaki H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is an HDMI cable for displaying video from one device (like a bluray player or Apple TV) to a TV and has nothing to do with internet connectivity. The 48gbps rating is the max throughput of the video signal (not internet connection) from the device (i.e. bluray player, Apple TV, etc) to the TV.
- Answered by Brendan M from Palo Alto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How would you wash the band if it gets dirty
- Asked by Trinity R from Powell
- Flag as inappropriate (How would you wash the band if it gets dirty)
- Asked about: 42mm Pride Edition Woven Nylon
Where can I get another “fast fuel” cable?
- Asked by Valerie R from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I get another “fast fuel” cable?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
I want to copy home movies from one dvd to an other dvd fast. Will the super drive do that? If not what do I need.
- Asked by Angela Y from Princeton
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to copy home movies from one dvd to an other dvd fast. Will the super drive do that? If not what do I need.)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive