Can you use upright go while you are pregnant?
- Asked by fn from Woodland Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use upright go while you are pregnant?)
1 Answer from the Community
Hi Seabra and thanks for reaching out to us.
Following your inquiry, UPRIGHT has been tested and received all the necessary approvals in the US and Europe regarding communications and electronics and is safe to use.
The device has Bluetooth radiation- We use 1mW for our Bluetooth, which is much lower than a cell phone and considered safe.
In any case, if you do worry, which is totally understandable, we have an 'airplane mode' which you can switch on to avoid any kind of radiation.
If you have any doubts about using UPRIGHT while pregnant, we recommend that you consult a doctor.
If you have additional questions, I'd be happy to help :)
- Answered by Amos R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use Belkin Boost on the go?
- Asked by Sherry P from Madison Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use Belkin Boost on the go?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Special Edition Wir…
No answers yet
can this speaker go in a steam shower
- Asked by Maura H from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (can this speaker go in a steam shower)
- Asked about: Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Portable W…
When is this cord going to be available?
- Asked by Erin B from Lyons
- Flag as inappropriate (When is this cord going to be available?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
No answers yet