Can I use this with Mac Mini as a computer speaker? I would like to connect with Mac Mini. Will it work?
1 Answer from the Community
The Mac mini has two audio outputs: HDMI and a 3.5 mm headphone jack. The Sonos PLAYBASE requires either a coaxial cable or a Toslink cable. Without using an external adapter to convert between these formats, the two are not compatible.
- Answered by David V from Williamson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this to connect to my MacBook Pro and use the MacBook as the display for the Mini?
- Asked by Sarah C L from Inverness
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect to my MacBook Pro and use the MacBook as the display for the Mini?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter
does mini work with dell monitor
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (does mini work with dell monitor)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…