Does the cover protect the trackpad and/or the keyboard? Thank you
- Asked by Francisco S from Pullman
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the cover protect the trackpad and/or the keyboard? Thank you)
1 Answer from the Community
The case only covers the outside top, bottom and sides, except for areas that need to be left open (ports, headphone jack, and areas needed for ventilation, and to allow unencumbered opening of the display).
There are a number of inexpensive, protective skins available for this model. Some are better than others. Do some research and above all, read the reviews, before purchasing. My recommendation is to not use them. With top-of-the line laptops such as the MBP, I recommend keeping your hands reasonably clean (no food or drink nearby!!), and the inside of your laptop vacuumed and free from foreign substances, as much as possible. Skins for the keyboard and trackpad have a reputation for destroying the feel and usability of the computer.
- Answered by Robert H. Z from O'brien
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the front screen covered / protected by case ?
- Asked by Allan M
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the front screen covered / protected by case ?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Elite Case for iPhone 8 …
Is the a "skin" protective cover for this model?
- Asked by Yael D from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the a "skin" protective cover for this model?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …