Will this work with a 16" MBP connected the computer port, and also power two monitors connected to the Thunderbolt 3 ports on the back of the dock?
I have an apple Thunderbolt monitor that I want to use a TB2 to TB3 adapter with and also have an LG USB-C monitor. Will the dock daisy chain both of them for dual monitor display with the laptop?
1 Answer from the Community
On the TS3 Plus, you are unable to daisy chain monitors over USB-C. Only one USB-C monitor will work at a time.
- Answered by Dalton M from Placentia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you daisy chain a 5K monitor through the Thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Jonathan H
- 28 Nov 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you daisy chain a 5K monitor through the Thunderbolt port?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display
Can I connect other USBC devices to the port or is this only to pass power?
- Asked by Wayne W from Dallas
- 7 Jan 2020
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect other USBC devices to the port or is this only to pass power?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter