will it scratch my Mac and if I get a clear one will you still be able to see my stickers? Also, does it provide water protection?
2 Answers from the Community
I had one on my old Mac book pro and it did not scratch it at all, in fact it helped to not get it scratched. It does not have waterproof capability. There are open areas.
- Answered by Deborah M from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you get a clear one, you'll be able to see everything underneath it. it shouldn't scratch your laptop, I have a similar one and it did not. It could possibly provide water protection if you get some droplets on the OUTSIDE of the shell but it does not protect your computer if it falls into water nor does it protect from a massive spillage onto the keyboard. I suggest keeping all liquids as far away from your laptop as possible. Better safe than sorry.
- Answered by Samantha F from Vicksburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this hub be able to daisy chain to another USB 3.0 hub or USB 3.0 switch?
- Asked by Jordan R from Rochester Hills
- 4 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Will this hub be able to daisy chain to another USB 3.0 hub or USB 3.0 switch?
I have an "iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)" desktop. I do not see it on your lists of compatible devices for routers??.
- Asked by Maralyn B from Washington
- 14 May 2020
- Flag as inappropriate I have an "iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)" desktop. I do not see it on your lists of compatible devices for routers??.
Will this work the plugged into one of the USB Type C ports on the rear of one of the 27" LG monitors that the Apple Store sells?